We specifically facilitate local and underprivileged children to participate in sailing activities. Although the club primarily promotes youth sailing it is also open to Adults interested in joining our racing program.
Membership is divided into 3 categories, namely:
- Junior & Youth Members (age not over 20 years)
- Ordinary Members (Adults)
- Honorary Members
Any person wishing to apply for membership must submit the provided application form to the secreatary together with following evidences.
- Two 1 inch photos
- Copy of house registration or copy of Identity Card (passport or ID Card)
Membership runs from the 1st October to the 30th September
|Category||Joining Fee||Membership Fee||Total Baht|
|Junior & Youth||50||100||150|
Bank Account Details
Account: Phuket Youth Sailing Club
Account No: 886 2100426
Bank: Siam Commercial Bank
Address: 14/1 M2 Thepkrassattri Road, Koh Keaw, A. Muang, Phuket
Join our Supporter’s Group – Friends of PYSC
For all our friends interested in supporting Youth Sailing on Phuket we invite you to join our Supporter’s group for 500 Baht per year
- Subscription to our Monthly Newsletter
- Acknowledgment on our website/blog
- Invitation to PYSS Bi –annual Beach BBQ
- Supporting Underprivileged Children
- Promoting sailing on Phuket
With more boats and more sailors on the water the Club is looking for volunteers to help with the training program and support on the water. If you are interested please contact Katy at firstname.lastname@example.org.